We were in Talara and went by the port to show Katelyn the boats. And there we saw your boat mom! It doesn't look too sea worthy right now! I love these boats.
Here is a little marina I guess you'd call it. We were looking right into the sun but you can see there are hundreds of these little wooden fishing boats.
Elders Castro, Boyd & Chub returning home, what great missionaries. They will be missed!
And here is our latest group of new missionaries. They are so excited to be here and we are so excited to have them. My camera was back on its weird pink setting, too bad.
This week we had a luncheon with the sister missionaries here in Piura. We had such a good time with them. They are such good young women and such good missionaries, I enjoy being with them.
Here are 28 of our Sister Missionaries. We are missing the 4 sisters in Tumbes and the 4 sisters in Talara.
No comments:
Post a Comment