Saturday, March 9, 2013

December 2012

With Katelyn's wedding, I was able to travel back to Utah to spend 2 weeks.  It was kind of nice to be able to be home for not only wedding preparations but also a little pre-Christmas fun too.  Although without Chad it was a bitter sweet time.  He was greatly missed.  I was not prepared for the cold, I wore my coat for two days and nights before I finally warmed up a little. I love my family and enjoyed a special time with them. 
 
 We had to make sugar cookies, my favorite Christmas treat.
Laura, Logan, McKay and Katelyn
 McKay helping roll and cut out the cookies, he likes to make it snow all over the kitchen with the flour.
 While we were upstairs making cookies, Steve and Katelyn were downstairs stringing the last of the lights on trees for the reception.  Good work guys!
 McKay didn't even want to wait for the frosting and sprinkles.
 Logan!
Elise and her family flew into town just in time for Katelyn's wedding shower with my family.
Olivia & Elise
 Marisa!  Pam & Susan planned a fun shower, we had a yummy lunch and then made a bunch of Christmas decorations for Katelyn's first Christmas.  We all had fun being crafty.
The happy bride!  With the top of Kenzie's head, sorry Kenzie! 

Katelyn, Kenzie & Maisie, opening the presents.
 Kenzie with her Great Grandma Harding
Adrian with Rebekah
 Katelyn with the quilt I made for her.
Pam, Aubrey,Katelyn, Kenzie, Maisie
 Beautiful Mt. Timpanogos,  I miss these mountains and winter sunsets.
Beautiful (cold) winter evenings

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Mt Timp!! It was so fun to be together. Dad was VERY MISSED!!

    ReplyDelete