Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some Pictures (Ihope!)

Tonight was a good night for internet connection and I have a few pictures to share. 

 Here we are in front of the Mission Home with all of our Zone Leaders at our frst Zone Leader Council meeting.  We had a great day and lunch together.

 We are in front of the Castilla Chapel with some cute sisters.  They are fantastic missionaries!

The view from the Church grounds looking out at the street at the famous Moto-Taxis.  We have not taken a ride in one yet, we need to be brave and give it a try.

 Chad`s fantastic Assistants, Elder Chica from Colombia and Elder Canete from Paraguay.

 Here are the wonderful Zone Leaders of the Piura Peru Mission.  Sorry to post it again.

Does this bring back memories Harding family?  The ant trap.

Our family on June 22, 2012 as we were set apart by Elder Oaks and Elder Maynes.  A special day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I love the pictures. Does the ant trap really work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you figured out pictures!! Wow-that is quite the ant trap? What is on top? I might have to try that in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ant trap. Very creative. It is fun to see pictues. If I were there it would be an Aunt trap because I would have to stop and taste it.

    ReplyDelete